It is a fact that contaminates can shorten the life of your equipment. Basic filtration systems with standard filters are sometimes ineffective to decreasing high particulates within the lubricant. Such contaminates can be costly to the life of the lubricant in protect ting the equipment, multi-stage filtration uses an intensive re-circulation of the lubricant with particle count testing and observation throughout the process ensuring your production uptime and equipment life remain consistent.
- Reducing expenses on component repairs and lubricant cost
- Increased up-time for production
- Increase in equipment reliability and tool life
- Spend less time dealing with equipment downtime
- Minimize the waste of lubricant by extending the life of that lubricant